SafeNSound Single Clipz™
- Keeps BTE hearing aids, cochlear implant processors and/or eyeglasses securely in place
- Attaches to clothing for added security
- Available in Infant 8" length or Child 12" length
- Perfect for Infants, children, the elderly and those with special needs
- Will NOT affect sound quality or clarity of your hearing device!
WARNING! THIS IS NOT A TOY! CHILDREN UNDER THREE YEARS OF AGE SHOULD USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION! THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SMALL PARTS AND MAY CREATE A CHOKING HAZARD FOR SMALL CHILDREN!
For use with BTE hearing aids, cochlear implant processors, prescription and non prescription glasses and sunglasses.
All SafeNSound™ products are made from top quality tested materials and are designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
For small aids: Unscrew J-hook from aid, slide silicone loop over hook and slide PVC ring to tighten. Attach to clothing where comfortable (for best results, clip below neck area) and go! For large aids or BTE CI processors: Slide silicone loop over the top or bottom of the aid and slide to the center of the aid to the point that seems to hold the aid in place best. If you find that the adjuster slide prevents you from stretching the fitting loop to fit your aid, simply slide to remove it, which should make the fitting loop stretch to accommodate even the largest aids and cochlear implant processors.